About Us –
Chief Executive Officer
Tsepiso is a psycho-therapist, who is trading as Sesioana Counseling Services, is a renowned Psycho-therapist in Lesotho and his work has extended to the neighboring countries like South Africa and Swaziland. As a Psycho-therapist, he had grown the company mainly single handedly. However, amongst other services he has provided he was nominated and gazzeted as a member of Majara Commission the responsibilities of which included, finding international standards on adoption and advising the parliament of Lesotho on which good practices to adapt. He was also in a team that developed and guided its implementation using a module the team developed especially for the purpose. The team was responsible to train HIV and AIDS counselors who were then to be posted in all the health centres across the country.
Tšepiso Sesioana completed his high school at Maseru Day High School before commencing to the listed institutions to further his studies and sharpen his skills in counseling.
- Has studied at Oakwood College from 1987 to 1988, obtained Diploma in Theology.(USA)
- Has Degree in Associate of Art in Personal Ministries from Griggs University (USA).
- Has obtained Bachelor of Arts (BA religion) from Griggs University at USA.
- Has done Advanced Counseling Program with University of South Africa.
- Post Graduate Program Narrative therapy – Institute of Therapeutic Development. Pretoria 2004.
- Has registered with Lesotho Medical, dental and Pharmaceutical Council as a professional counselor.